2014 Dynamo Hainault
Houston Dynamo Wrote:Luxury,Elegance and Sportiness in one, Introducing the 2nd generation Dynamo Hainault luxury sedan
The 2013 Dynamo Hainault line-up includes the, Hainault L, Hainault L hybrid, and the first-ever Hainault Sport. Hainault and Hainault L are available in RWD and AWD. The Hainault Hybrid & Hainault L Hybrid is available with a full-time AWD system and RWD.
The entire 2013 Dynamo Hainault lineup is refined with dynamic, fresh styling that reflects the bold new face of Dynamo. The aggressive dynamic curve grille gives the new Hainault luxury sedan, a greater road presence and stronger brand identity while heralding a significant improvement in driving dynamics, responsiveness and handling.
• The dynamic curved upper grille that were first introduced on the smaller Ching sedan have been combined and integrated into a single element on the Dynamo Hainault to create a more prominent curved grille shape.
• When equipped with the optional three projector LED headlamp unit, the Hainault offers all LED exterior lighting, including turn signals an fog lamps.
• The dashboard is divided into two distinct zones: an upper Display Zone, with the large, 20.3-inch, LCD multi-display screen, and a lower Operation Zone, which allows access to system controls such as the third generation Dynamo Interface (DI).
• The driver's instrument meter cluster incorporates high-visibility, large diameter Optimum Optitron dials; a 8-inch Multiple Thin Film Transistor (MTFT) Multi-information screen; and an aluminum analog clock with a GPS-based time correction function & a IPad dock for the rear passengers.
• The interior is offered in 5 color schemes: Ivory, Orange, Black, White and Orange, and a newly available Silver.
• Optional wood includes White Dynamo, Orange Dynamo, Piano Black . The The Hainault L Hybrid also offers an Texan wood trim.
• The new, Orange Dynamo finish is an example of the finest traditional American craftsmanship. The Orange Dynamo finish " involves the painstaking layering of angle-cut orange shaded wood veneers in a unique process which involves 67 manufacturing steps over the course of 38 days.
• The Dynamo Hainault Sport features aluminum ornamentation and a unique interior, featuring a black Alcantara headliner.
Luxury/ Comfort &Convenience
• Enhancements have been made to the sound insulation for an even quieter cabin.
• Redesigned front seats minimize pressure peaks and increase support. Both front seats feature an improved standard heating and cooling system with larger heating and cooling areas and reduced heating and cooling times.
• All AWD models including the Hainault L Hybrid feature a heated steering wheel and Positive Heat Temperature Coefficient (PHTC) heating elements which warm the front cabin area quickly after vehicle start-up. Windshield de-icer and headlamp washers are standard on all models, heated seats are standard with all Hainault models.
• The Hainault features a standard Dynamo Premium Audio System with a twelve channel amplifier, 16 speakers, CD / DVD player changer, DVD audio and video compatibility, MP3 sound enhancement, HD Radio™ with iTunes tagging, and a three-month trial subscription to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio. Standard entertainment and connectivity advancements include enhanced Bluetooth® capability with automatic phonebook download and streaming audio.
• The optional Bang & Olufsen Reference Surround System provides a 5.1 home theatre surround with 7.1 architecture , discrete circuitry, 20 channel, ML3-16 Processor Power Amplifier covering a frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz, and 450 watts with less than 0.1% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD).
• The Advanced BBVA Compass Pre-Collision Safety system (ABVPCS) can detect stationary pedestrians and those moving at speeds of up to three miles per hour and stop the vehicle from a speed of 45 miles per hour if a collision with another vehicle is imminent.
• Available Adaptive MLS Cruise Control (AMLSCC) constantly monitors the distance to vehicles ahead and is capable of operating at any speed. The system can bring the vehicle to a complete stop, and accelerate away once the road ahead is clear of any vehicle ahead of you.
• An upgraded, optional Lane-Keep Assist system (LKA) helps the driver stay in the intended lane.
• New to Hainault, the Dynamo Blind Spot Monitor (DBSM) uses rear millimeter-wave radar to monitor the vehicle rear side blind spots at 10 miles per hour or more. This feature includes Eastern Conference Rear Cross Traffic Alert (ECRCTA) which automatically operates when the vehicle is in reverse, alerting drivers to the approach of other vehicles when backing out of a parking place.
• The Available Automatic High Beam system features a camera located in the inner mirror that detects light sources in front of the vehicle — including the headlamps of oncoming vehicles, the tail lamps of a vehicle ahead and street lighting - to automatically switch the high beams on and off accordingly.
• Numerous stabilizing fins help the Dynamo Hainault to be one of the most aerodynamically efficient cars in its segment with a coefficient drag of 0.26.
• Laser screw welding, body adhesives and other structural reinforcements increase rigidity and enhance stability, steering feel and handling.
• New standard Dynamic Drive Mode Select allows the driver to choose from 3 distinct drive settings (Eco, Normal and Sport). Vehicles equipped with the available air suspension add Comfort and Sport S+ modes.
• The available Air Suspension with Variable Gear Ratio Steering automatically adjusts the damping force for optimal comfort and performance.
• The available AWD system features a central, permanently engaged, Torsen’s limited edition for the Dynamo brand, Dynamo Limited Slip center Differential (DLSD) to further enhance grip, traction and cornering stability.
• Noise-reduction wheels channel resonant noise from the main air chamber to adjacent hollow areas within the wheels via resonator holes, resulting in an incredibly quiet ride.
Hainault has had Three assists this year is a career high (previous high: 2) ... Secondary assist on Calen Carr's 19th minute goal vs. Kansas City on 7/18; first time in MLS career with assists in back-to-back games ... Assisted Boniek's goal vs. D.C. on 7/15; right-footed cross in the 62nd minute ... Missed 3-1 loss at Vancouver on 6/10 while on international duty with Canada ... Headed home game-winning goal in 57th minute from Brad Davis' corner kick in 2-1 win vs. LA on 5/26 ... Name to MLS Team of the Week for Week 12 ... Assisted Brad Davis' game-winning goal vs. DC United on 5/12 ... Named to MLS Team of the Week for Week 10 ... Start at Columbus on 4/21 was his 100th appearance in all competitions ... Scored dramatic game-winning goal in the second minute of stoppage time for 1-0 win at Chivas USA on 3/11/12.